Wednesday 30 September 2009

Presentation evaluation

In the pointers below I am explaining the advantages and the disadvantages of my presentation. Overall, I think my presentation was very confident and interesting however, there was still room for improvements. This below is all my aspects which worked well for my presentation:

1) The first aspect which worked well about my presentation was that my presentation and designs worked accordingly to the topic which gave the audience a clear cut definition of what my studies about. Also, by picking these specific slides and designs, attracted and engages the audience to keep watching and listening to the presentation.

2)The second aspect which worked well in my presentation was the information of which it consisted. In particular i had good coherent explanations about the theory of media; I used media terminology to depict my text. Moreover, I attempted to included all theorists in my presentation so I will have a wider understanding when writing my study up.

In the points below I will explaining what features did not work well with my presentation and how can they be improved for the next presentation.

1) The first feature which needs to be improved for my presentation will be making my key concepts more detailed. The reason being is that currently my points are very narrow and vague. They need to be more detailed so that I can really get within grips with my study so that it will show the examiner that I have really thought about it.

2) The second feature which needs to be improved is the actual pace of the presentation as it was too quick. I need to make my speech more slower so that the audience can understand clearly my points. This needs to take place so that the audience can get to know in detail what my study is about and maybe generate some future ideas for me.

3) My final feature which needs to be improved is by adding my pictures in my presentation. This is so that audience can create assumptions about the characters if the audience have not seen the film. Also, as I had hardly any pictures i noticed that I was doing alot of the talking which audience members then not paying attention and becoming easily distracted. If i had added more pictures from the start then I probably would have draw the audience further.

No comments:

Post a Comment